Ninja Hitman Ninja Hitman

Good, but no dice.

10/10 jk lololololololololololol The Music was absolutely Horrible.
The Animation had no point or plot.
The Fact that you wasted time when u were 13 and it was your last flash (hopefully) should be a well enough sign to not even bother putting this up and not only wasting your time, but the time of any viewer who might feel like watching this God Awful wrenched Piece of work.
Amongst Other Awful things you should really think thrice (x200) before you start making another Flash.
Best of luck. not

the leyend of seyken the leyend of seyken

Im going to make this kinda blunt

If im not mistaken alot of newgrounders only speak english (glad i took spanish 2 =D, and id thought itd be useless, heh)

I thought all the characters were unique and well drawn.
The animation was pretty good to.

You could even go to a spanish-english translator (online site) and translate it all even thought it's kinda inacurate, itd help alot of people understand whats going on.

Tu necesito un traductor porque en "newgrounds" mucho personos sólo comprenda inglés. (mi espanol este mucho mal porque estudiante.

studiobitmx responds:

SORRY about that ... let me tell you that already submit a new version with subtitles in English .. i apologize for any inconvenience ...

Flash Dancer Flash Dancer

Nice, Well done!!

The start of this flash was cool, how his body all just apeared.
Song was good.
Animation was awesome.
Another animation to add to my favorites, thnx

Side Note
wish it was longer, ill look for Flash Dancer 2 whenever/if u make it.

DonkeysBazooka responds:

yeah, it is kinda short i'll agree.... and yeah i will more than likely make a Flash Dancer 2

[SS] cant resist [SS] cant resist

Uhmm

That was reallly gross/nasty, wonder how many of people who acually thought it was funny? You+10 views?

[SS] I Love Party [SS] I Love Party

Uhm, ok

What did u spend 10 minutes on this? Did you like expect people to give you a 10/10 5/5?
Spend more time on a flash, and mabey you'll get better reviews...and your pretty much a jerk as well.
1/10 for the pineapple.

Shibais responds:

Oh great flash master, teach me your ways.

how did you make the great "ultimate fate"?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /443408 (ref^)

please teach me how to suck balls at fbf, and give bad reviews to things the simplest things that i couldnt even make, i must know!

I WISH TO LEARN THE WAYS OF THE GREAT XCEN27 FOR HE IS THE GREATEST ANIMATOR IN THE LAND!

lmao please your by far the biggest tool thats ever reviewed any of my flashes

btw if you really think you even deserve to review this flash, then make a flash better than mine all about how much i suck ( maybe it will be somehow even better than ultimate fate)

20 Seconds Of Awsome!!!!! 20 Seconds Of Awsome!!!!!

Forgot the basics..

pros
Good animation,

cons
no sound
no flow

even taking a small audio clip from the audio portal would make this so much better.

WeRBopBop #15 WeRBopBop #15

Enjoyable,

I really enjoyed this,
only thing that disturbed me is that some of the things teleported at other people.... i mean in one scene a knife was traveling trough the air and then immediatly went into some guy

liked the sparta part,

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

best flash series ever

Fav char- the guy who swers every 2 seconds
Fav line- "You black and white son of a gun."

I loved this movie, just one complaint, i watch it to much..

So I Hurd Some Things... So I Hurd Some Things...

lolzerz

For a sec i thought they'd just sit there and cheer about liking mudkips.... it really turned out great though, gj

evolution of nothing evolution of nothing

Sweet

I liked alot of the transitions......
(eplosion->tree)
(object->eye)

its pretty cool,

quayquay17 responds:

thank you for the kind words!